/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Sunday, November 02, 2008

October Results

Boo. Played only HU sng and double or nothing sngs and made a paltry 240 (most of it from rakeback the month before).

Double or nothings are real fun, and if people get eliminated early, I do very well, but if it stays at 9 or 8 for too long, I'm not sure how to play optimally.

For the Heads up games, I really don't know why I started losing so much. I was having trouble with fish almost more than the better players. I tried to do a lot of different styles to beat the fish from keeping pots smaller preflop with min raises on the button, from inflating the pot big but continuing only if I hit a good flop. I tried raising the donk bets large, small, calling them, everything, but nothing seemed to work consistently.

For the month of november i'm going back to playing cash 6-max, but unfortunately without my HUD. Vista really screws up holdem manager. if you have vista i do not suggest you get holdem manager.

posted by joe | permalink | 2 comments

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Azn_Cutie said...

HU is tons of variance man, but that sucks for sure.

Yeah that guy Patrick is definitely a hippie and has some alternative views on stuff, but I know some guys he knows and he seems to be a nice guy.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger penisenlargement4male said...

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Vigrx, Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do Vimax pills really work mastoidal
More Info:
Penis Enlargement|Penis Enlargement Pills|Vimax Pills|Male Extra Pills |VigRX Plus | Vigrx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home