/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Results

Well, I went and had my worst month of my life. Prior to this, I felt pretty proud saying that I had only 1 losing month of poker and that was probably only a hundred or so dollars.

This month I'm down in the hole negative 443 dollars (rb included). Obv there is some bad EV in there too as I'm down in a lot of lost equity I deserve, but I think there is a lot of bad play also, especially when big pots are concerned.

I do not think I have the right ability to play the big pots at this time and until I do I am going to drop back down to mid stacking, which was shown to work for me.

My worst month was my friend's best month. We have a plan to get a place together in Toronto, barring that he continues to do well until April when I am back in Toronto. He has been putting in a lot of hours and has been doing very well. My plan is to mid stack out a small profit until I can learn from him first hand (he lives in a different city). He also has a 60 percent RB deal with a site which I hope to move to once I'm back in Toronto (signing up is hard in Vietnam).

PS comment here if you're looking for 60 percent RB. I'll set you up.

posted by joe | permalink | 2 comments

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Check Raise Chin said...

Good Luck Joe!

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deadtime from deuces cracked here. nice blog. so what's this rb deal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home