/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Friday, October 03, 2008

September results

I'm in Vietnam right now so kind of hard to post something elaborate until I get my computer set up.

I made 2200 ish last month, almost all of it in HU SNGs, mainly doing 20 dollar SNG. I had one large downswing that even itself out by the end of the month.

I played less hours than cash tables, I played less tables than cash tables (1 instead of 6) and I had a lot less stress and variance than cash tables.

I still have a lot to learn, but I hope I can continue doing well in HU sng.

posted by joe | permalink | 6 comments

6 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Azn_Cutie said...

you could be like the next stevesbets! You should read the livb interview if you haven't yet, it's an interesting story:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/livb112-interview-311779/


Let's play a $2.20 HU SNG sometime when you get your comp set up! I am pretty bad (I think like 15-30 lifetime) but this is also compounded since I usually only play when I'm piss-drunk.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger joe said...

thanks. yah i saw that interview. it was a good read.

i'm game anytime you want to play some 2.20.

do you have msn messenger?

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger joe said...

i've got aim too tho i wont be on it much until i get faster internet.

email me your aim at

joethepro27 A.T. gmail D.O.T com

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information

with us.

Green Tea Diet

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Bathmate Hydromax said...

Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills is a powerful natural herbal male enhancement that increases penis length and girth, sexual desire, sexual health and helps to achieve stronger erections, Buy Vimax Pills best penis enlargement pills

about author:
best penis enlargement penis enlargement pills improve sexual performance and stamina

best penis enlargement pills VigRx Plus Vimax Pills ProSolution Pills clinically proven for enlarge your penis up to 3-4 inches in 3 month 100% money back guarantee FDA APPROVED
http://www.orderpenisenlargement.com
http://www.vimaxpenispills.com

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Keep going man, good luck.

Sam@blooming tea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home