/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Evolution of my game

The first thing you will notice is that I'm horrible at 5 cent 10 cent. =] Actually I load up those tables when I'm trying out a new software program or fixing HUD configurations.

I am very proud to say that my BB/100 has been steadily rising. I'm positive I cannot maintain my current win rate (I'm on a heater), although without the heater I should be at about 12BB/100, I believe I can do quite well.

I am also very proud of my dramatically increased numbers in VPIP, PFR, 3BET and steal percent and reduced numbers in fold to CBET. This makes me a much more unpredictable and harder player to the other regs.

TBH I'm sure many of you laugh at me calling myself a LAG with the new numbers and I admit I actually shouldn't be calling myself a LAG, but compared to my earlier numbers it seems like I could be called a LAG.

The numbers I now sport are good TAGish numbers and if anything I would only tack on only a percent or two. I'm quite comfortable playing at these numbers and understanding how people react to my numbers. I do not believe I am a LAG at heart and so I should not play as someone I am not.

It's quite late now and I may post a little more about how my numbers have changed and what it meant.

Leaving some space below b/c the pictures stretch across to the side bar if I don't.



Late 2007 - Mid February (Full stack TAG)

Photobucket

Mid February - Late July (40-65BB midstacker experimentation)

Photobucket

Late July - Present (Full Stack LAG)

Photobucket

posted by joe | permalink | 1 comments

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger joe said...

yah, it had nothing to do with the fact that while i was busy configuring my HUD some donk created a new account and joined my table, 3 betting and 4 betting me at 5 cent 10 cent :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home