/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Saturday, February 02, 2008

January Total



Before Rakeback + Bonuses: $1818
After Rakeback + Bonuses: $2546
Total Hours: 98.25
$/Hour: $26

From hands 20,000 to hands 30,000 was when I switched to playing a LAG style that I didn't really understand. I tried to copy Krantz and Whitelime, but I do not regret what I did. I know now that at my stakes, it just pays to be a solid TAG. During that downswing I lost over 1000 dollars and when I tried to switch back to TAG, I couldn't remember or I didn't have the confidence in myself.

I am neither happy or sad about my January results. I am only satisfied. I rushed out to such a strong jump that I expected to do better. However, if I make 2546 dollars again in February I will be happy. I was just disapointed that I didn't keep the momentum.

February is a short month and I will be working 5 days a week at my brothers, giving me much less time to play. I hope I can reach the same numbers, but I do not expect to. I do want to reach the same hourly rate though.

posted by joe | permalink | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home