/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Friday, January 04, 2008

Working on my game

The past few days I have really been working on my game. Watching cardrunner videos and implementing more positional raises and opening up my raising standards and calling standards in position. I can see now that I was playing much too tight.

My previous numbers: 14.2/9.7/4
My current numbers: 18.2/12.2/3.6

I'm in a few more pots and i'm raising a few more pots, which makes my raises with the premium hands not stand out like a red flag. I've also tightened my aggression a little bit on certain flops such as ones that have JT, J9, T9 with or without suits as those flops have a lot of draw or pair potential. While betting larger on flops like 226 because before people were calling with overcards if I didn't bet large enough when I'd rather just win it outright with the semi bluff.

posted by joe | permalink | 2 comments

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Azn_Cutie said...

Joe, it is cool to see your progression taking the game more seriously. I hope you destroy the games pretty soon. Do you think cardrunners is worth the money? I was thinking of looking into it but it's pretty expensive.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger joe said...

cardrunners is a great service and i would recommend it to anyone who is serious about the game.

i'm currently doing really well, but i just hope it isn't a hot streak and will continue to last.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home