/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Coming soon

Episode three is coming soon. I'm not as sure if it's as funny as the other two, but I tried best I could.

Lately I've been playing poker more and unlike before making this video seemed to be getting in the way of playing poker.

I'm still very much enjoying it, but after episode three, episode four may take a little longer to get out (it's written, it just needs to be filmed and edit, which takes much longer than the writing, since I'm no actor).

posted by joe | permalink | 2 comments

2 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

WTF, coming soon? It's been 7 days man. Just kidding.... but seriously.... get your ish in gear man. I'm ready to get my laugh on. ;)

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger joe said...

it will be out later today :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home