/* -- comments show hide javascript -- */

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Things I learned

Wrapping up episode two. It should be out tomorrow.

I learned a few more things about directing. For example if you only slightly change camera angles and do a rough cut between shots, it looks like you made a mistake. It has to be a significant angle change to make it look like it was on purpose. However, if your angle change is like so big that now you're filming on the opposite side then the viewer's sense of direction gets all messed up and they don't know where they are viewing from.

In this episode I put in more poker jokes at the expense of the general audience. I think non poker players may like the first episode more and poker players will like this episode more. I didn't want to completely sell out so I had to do some poker jokes.

posted by joe | permalink | 2 comments

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Aaron Todd said...

Joe - so awesome ... this is easily the most entertaining poker content on the Web. Keep it up, I can't wait to see more.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger joe said...

thanks a lot man. i'm getting good feedback so i will definitely do more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home